The data protection declaration explains the collection, processing or use of personal data by the non-profit Job Leipzig GmbH on or via our website. The protection of your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefore, it goes without saying that we comply with the statutory data protection provisions and treat personal data as strictly confidential.
1. name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: IFB e.V., Storchenallee 2, 65201 Wiesbaden, Tel.: +49 (0)611/ 18283-0, Fax.: +49 (0) 611 1828370, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data protection officer of the Gemeinnützige Job Leipzig GmbH, Mr Danilo Gimbel from the data protection office Torsten Gaß & Danilo Gimbel, Bernsdorfer Straße 10, 01945 Ruhland, can be contacted at:
can be reached. Any data subject may contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2 Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website job-leipzig.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– name and URL of the file accessed,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluating system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
4. your rights
You have the right
– To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
– to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
5. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient. A declaration of revocation, amendment, correction and updating of such data can be made in writing, by fax or by e-mail to IFB e.V. Storchenallee 2, 65201 Wiesbaden, fax +49(0)611 18283-0, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. data security
We use the so-called SSL security system (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with 128-bit encryption for data transfer. This technology offers the highest level of security and is therefore also used, for example, by banks for data protection in online banking. You can recognise that the data is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of a key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.